You can make a complaint:
- In person at:
- District Commissioner's Office
- 2nd Floor, Government Administration Building
- 19 Kirkconnell St.
- Cayman Brac
- By telephone (345) 948-2222 ext 4413
- In writing to:
- Mr. Ernie Scott JP
- District Commissioner
- District Administration
- PO Box 240
- Cayman Brac KY2-2101
- CAYMAN ISLANDS
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Ministry or its Departments you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Ministry’s services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Ministry may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
- Your query will be responded to within 30 days.
Last Updated: 2011-10-28